By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - It's SNOWING in NEW ORLEANS!

Ok, first, I'm from Virginia, so I know what snow is.  I've lived here about 7 years or so, and it's never snowed.  Well let me rephrase that..it snowed about 2 or 3 years ago for about 30 minutes on Christmas Day.  It didn't stick.  It doesn't snow here.  But it's been snowing for a few hours now, and it's actually sticking to the ground..it looks like snow I used to see in Virginia.  It doesn't snow here!  It's really a site to see..of course, since it never snows here, the people are freaking out because they don't know how to handle snow..but it's still quite amazing!  At least I can appreciate the snow more, and laugh at them for freaking out a bit!

Around the Network

That's pretty awesome, dude.

I was talking to my friend, who lives in Houston, last night and she said it was snowing there too. Crazy stuff.

It hasn't even snowed here yet! It might this weekend though.

I just went outside and my car has a nice thick glaze of ice :(

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

It's sooo cold here, but no snow

It snowed in Houston.

Around the Network

I hate snow, gives me nightmares of shoveling snow of the sidewalk and driveway. I'm glad I live in a state where it only snows once a year at most (more like sprinkles snow).

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Yeah..when we moved from Virginia, we figured New Orleans was pretty far south, we could escape the snow and (most of) the cold weather..and then it starts snowing like hell! It's nice either way, a lot of people that live here have never seen snow like this, and chances are it won't happen again if it does for a very long time.

I'm trying to work up the courage to go to work tonight even though I know I'm gonna end up being kind of stranded by the end of my shift.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

It's the global cooling that all the scientists were warning us about a few years ago!

we got so much snow last night i was able to make an addition for my igloo.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur