By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS3 exclusive "Flower" Footage Revealed.

PSUNews: "Sony has released two new trailers for its PlayStation Network, um, "pollinate-em-up" Flower. Trust us, there's no better way to start your day than watching a stream of petals restore a parched landscape to life and colour.

Developed by the irreverently named thatgamecompany, Flower has you entering the dreams of the wilting flowers on a drab apartment windowsill. Within those dreams, you guide the aforementioned stream of petals around with the Sixaxis, seeking out and nourishing flowers until the entire world is abloom and the dreaming plant revived. We suppose it beats just watering the thing every day and buying some slug repellent.

Flower has yet to attract a release date."

Well thats it for my Back to back PlayStation News report. enjoy guys! :D

Around the Network

looks cool

Agreed, i thought it looked silly at first but it has a nice elegant feeling to it now. didnt expect it.

Sony going casual confirmed.1111!!!!

it looks nice and calming.

This "new exclusive" is about year old.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network
Simulacrum said:
This "new exclusive" is about year old.

Hey dont blame me buddy, just copied from the original article, it most likely means "New Footage" with a typo.

Strange.... after watching these videos, I feel at .... peace.

Innovation in games

mM

I want this game.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

I love the end of the breezy gameplay video. An explosion of beautiful energy sweeping across the grass.

And such grass! I think that's the best grass animations/graphics I've seen this gen.

Only possible because of the cell, of course.