By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will happen when Nintendo reaches 50%....

Well gentlemen, the war is nearing its end...  we all never thought this would happen but those GOD DAMN TRAITORS Nintendo have won.  The blood of hardcores runs now like a fountain into Nintendos golden chalice as he swirls it he hears the crys of the industry...all but soothing to him. 

I have obtained the files being one of the main rebel fighters for hardcore gaming, I was tortured and even lost a testicle to bring you this news.  Its a horrible future ahead and all I can say now after reading this, go comfort your anime figures, or call the relatives that can even stand you because the hard times are truley near.

The 360 fanbase.

You guys being new comers are going to get it easy, your already eating the remains of the playstation franchise to survive but you'll be noted down to the ""Sega fanbase""  your franchises will be mocked and you'll have the gaming media on your side to comfort you, but in the end your now the under dog.  Your going to have deal with the laughter of the all the opposite sex because you don't own a wii or a DS...but seek comfort within the sanctuary of your friendlist of xbox live.  You'll soon reach cult status where you'll be able to avoid patrols to meet over lan partys of Halo 3 or Gears of War.  You can do it.  YOU.  ARE.  SURVIVORS.

Playstation Fanbase.

You guys are boned.  Nintendo is ordering in buses for you to sent to concentration camps, where you'll watch third partys announce more titles for there systems and even port over the reamining exclusives to the 360.  You'll watch older people socialize over seasons of brain training which will lead to older erotic situations while sales numbers and played over the micro phones.  Lastly you'll be branded with the ""Playstation 3rd place"" on both your ass cheeks.  You'll try to convince your captores that third place doesn't degrade the systems quality while they'll just laugh at you and procede to give you a swirly...with super mario soundaffects. 

PC fanbase.

You'll be fine.  That Valve train is rolling! 

Now you know whats going to happen, cherish this short time.  Go.  GO OUT AND LIVE!

Around the Network

Long live the PC Master Race!

i will get a big smile on my face is what will happen.

Not sure what to make out of this....

Former something....

Is this one of those joke threads right? .............. right?

Around the Network

I'll do a happy dance... and its going to happen very soon. Look at this weeks numbers.

Lmao! You're insane, I love it! Especially the part about giving a swirly with Mario themes. Sorry to hear about your testicle though. Thanks for taking one for the team!

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

When Nintendo reaches 50% that will mean that exactly one half of the consoles sold this generation will be Wiis. I have double checked my math and I am fairly certain that this is correct.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

BoleroOfFire said:
  Sorry to hear about your testicle though. Thanks for taking one for the team!

Meh. That's why God gave him two of 'em.

the big question is not what will happen but when it will happen.