By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Did the DQX announcement change your Kingdom Hearts 3 Predictions?

I still feel microsoft might have a say in it...

50/50

Around the Network

More high profile exclusive JRPGs will be on the Wii and DS due to Nintendo's dominance in gaming divisions.

I believe KH 3 will easily sell over 5 million on the Wii.

I think the thread answers my question then, and I summarise it to the following

Majority of people think it will come to the Wii (whether exclusive, or multiplat with any of PS2,PS3 or 360), but the Wii getting DQX did not influence people's decisions

this thread is now about how useless donald was in the first kh.

goofy was cool and, but donald did like nothing. i pretty much always healed myself and did all the damage with goffy getting some hits in. they were pretty much meat shields and distractions, especially donald.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
The Anarchyz said:
I hope that it is on PS3, mainly because of the control, HD graphics and physics...

But if it is on the Wii i'm cool (as long as they add Gamecube controller support, i'd hate to play that with the Wiimote)...

I could buy the controls being an issue, but graphics and physics?

It's not an issue for me, it's just that i'd like to see KH3 in a resolution that looks good on my HDTV, i already know that if it goes to the Wii is gonna look better than the PS2 ones (despite some people saying that it would look the same) so i'm not bothered by this, just a matter of taste, same with physics...

The control is what i'm thinking the most about... but like i said, if the GC controller is supported i'm fine...

It really doesn't change a lot.

Wii has Dragon Quest, but PS360 still has Final Fantasy.

I think Wii's chances have increased a bit, because SE knows that such an early announcement will generate the famous Dragon Quest effect, where loads of RPGs are developed for the platform DQ is on and will therefore increase the userbase for a Kingdom Hearts.

Anyway, Wii has the bigger chance due to larger and more suitable userbase, especially in Japan where a significant amount of KH is bought.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
DQ doesn't change much. Kingdom Hearts is far more popular in America than anywhere else.

Equal possiblilty of being Wii exclusive or 360/ps3 multiplat.

You do know, right (and I can't stress this enough), that the Wii isn't just popular in Japan?

wow, you guys.

This "Nomura is a Sony fanboy, and will only make games for them" mindset alot of sony friends seem to be grasping on to is not only bullshit, it's absolutely stupid to think that S-E and Disney will decide on where the game goes based on one mans bias.

They'll look at what demographic is best suited for the game, and choose accordingly. Nothing more.

vdoesntforgive said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
DQ doesn't change much. Kingdom Hearts is far more popular in America than anywhere else.

Equal possiblilty of being Wii exclusive or 360/ps3 multiplat.

You do know, right (and I can't stress this enough), that the Wii isn't just popular in Japan?

It's that they are trying to convince themselves that Dragon Quest being on the Wii will magically only affect Japan, when that same argument failed to stop the DS.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs