By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Another use of Xbox Live

So I walk into my sons room and he is doing homework with his 360 on and headset on. So I listen a bit and pay attention and he and two others are helping each other out doing homework over Xbox Live.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network

Nice. As a teacher and gamer, it makes me smile.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

LOL. Nice.

yes that is cool with all the bad stuff that is siad about the xbox live com this come as a breath of fresh air.

Give me their gamertags. I'm going to report them to Microsoft. If they aren't using those headsets to curse, call each other f*gs, or talk about each other's moms by 11pm, I fully intend to have them banned from the service. The nerve of some people!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Give me their gamertags. I'm going to report them to Microsoft. If they aren't using those headsets to curse, call each other f*gs, or talk about each other's moms by 11pm, I fully intend to have them banned from the service. The nerve of some people!

LOL.  Nice. But you forgot racism.  Gotta have racism.

How cool is that, I wanna hear these kind of stories on Fox news

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

That's awesome. I wish I had LIVE when I was in school. LOLZ.

that's pretty cool, but couldn't it be done through msn years and years ago? not that new and amazing.

hehehe XDDD

My console sales prediction for the end of 2009?? [made January 2 2009]
PS3: 30M -- XBox 360: 40M -- Wii: 72M -- PSP: 65M -- NDS: 138M