By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well I hope you have something to wipe your mouth with then.

Around the Network

on no i didnt do i i mean i just got what he ment when he does t..it was reference to him wanting to suck dick.......just in case you didnt get it

like picture this..the due...sprinting blindly into a field of dick with is mouth open....he trips and falls....well you cant picture the rest from there

but in case you cant he goes down on another e -penis

mesoteto said:
on no i didnt do i i mean i just got what he ment when he does t..it was reference to him wanting to suck dick.......just in case you didnt get it

like picture this..the due...sprinting blindly into a field of dick with is mouth open....he trips and falls....well you cant picture the rest from there

but in case you cant he goes down on another e -penis

I'm not doing so good at this imagination thing.  I think it needs a comic for me to get a better picture.

i thought about it...but are we the only ones that can see this

Pretty much...unless they go post by post.

Around the Network

hmmmm....interesting..i might link the pic but i don't think i will post it just incase some one goes and l...wait i know i will link it all in the underground of my dreams

Yes...I will be able to find it there. of course...the sewer rats nibble at my toes while I am there...but it is worth the pain for the pleasure.

always leave them wanting more my friends....its a sham i would have like to use my talents elsewahere..but then this is a very worth cause to i guess

you can find it where only those that can tred

Here we are again...yet another day to try to fill up.

I started a book called Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk....anyone read anything by him?

Anyone read...anything?