By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wii sales continue to rule, PS3 sales drool.

Around the Network

Wii over a million again and past the 40 million mark!

I see leoj is still going off with his 'Wii has no good games' rant. Answer this question: If the Wii isn't selling because of its games, why are people buying it?

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

BoleroOfFire said:

I see leoj is still going off with his 'Wii has no good games' rant. Answer this question: If the Wii isn't selling because of its games, why are people buying it?

Because of all the soccer moms who watch the Ellen show.

Great numbers for the wii, 360, ds. psp and ps3 are hanging in there but not so good in comparison.

Max King of the Wild said:

and those moms buy it to just look at it? or do they buy it to play games on it?

Around the Network
BoleroOfFire said:

because it comes with wii sports and its cheap. and i would agree that the last half of the year has been weaker for the wii in terms of games.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

leo-j said:
W.e I shouldnt listen to reviews at all, heck I will buy HULK the video game, since its obviously going to be good, since I do love marvel.

Ese es mi muchacho. See that's the way everyone should think. You can't based what games to get/not to get or like/not to like in someone else's opinions. B/c everyone is different.

LNRT said:

and those moms buy it to just look at it? or do they buy it to play games on it?

They dont play games on it they play WiiFit.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

BoleroOfFire said:

That's why not even the best AAA hardcore game from the ps3 would ever come close to things like Smash, mario galaxy or mario kart. B/c all the moms who love those games, right?

BoleroOfFire said:

Ellen Show? What's that? Is it a worldwide program? I haven't seen it in my country.....

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069