By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@ yungmagic

Yes. lol.

Around the Network
Zim said:
360 is doing really well. Hopefully for the next xbox MS will realise how much the 3 red lights hurt them in the start and make sure the console is insanely reliable. Im sure without 3rl the 360 would have been in a much better position currently.

DmeisterJ talking about how these things don't affect everyday life positively or negatively while having over 13000! posts on a sales tracking website. Boy that seems pretty strange. 13000 posts made about something that he thinks doesn't matter. Seriously DMJ for someone that constantly tells people to get a life maybe you should consider how much time it took you to make 13000 posts.

RROD was/is a sore spot for the 360, but M$ NEEDED to get a headstart in the battle against PS3 and Wii...can you imagine where 360 would be now, had it not launched a year earlier...like 10 million behind.  The xbox brand had a ton of criticism heaped on it, but last time I checked, original xbox systems are working just fine...so my point was that...yes...the 360 was rushed, but the problem is being addressed, but more importantly, 360 has a very firm market share, which will M$ to leverage it into the next xbox.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

amp316 said:
Off topic. The Safety Dance is the greatest song ever written. God himself says that it's more impressive than the Grand Canyon.

What? Buddha just told me that it's more impressive than Chichen Itza.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

DMeisterJ said:
Fernando said:
Just say it: "The PS3 is doing bad"

You guys will feel better... just face it... face your fears...

The problem is people like you and Maynard who are rubbing in the fact that the PS3 isn't doing good. 

Don't be an asshole. 

Make your observation, and move on. 

The PS3 isn't doing good.  Big fucking deal.  You take the console wars so seriously.  Guess how much the PS3 not doing good affects your everyday life?  None.  You don't work for Sony, or have stock in the company, so if it sells 1 unit or 1 billion units in a week, the fact of the matter is that it has no affect on you positively or negatively.  The fact that you get some sort of sick enjoyment or pleasure out of what some people do take to heart makes you an asshole and a very sad person.  Some people cannot tell the difference between what affects them and what doesn't, and physically can't admit that the PS3 is doing bad because of that.  But it's not up to you to rub it in and get some sort of pleasure out of always posting your PS3 hate.  We all know you don't like it, and love that they're not doing good.  But rubbing it in is such a bitch move. 

I really don't care if I get reported or banned for the comment or what I said, because someone needs to tell the fucking truth on this site, and if I'm going to be the only person to do so, then that's what I'm going to do.

Uh, isn't that a contradiction? If what you're saying is correct, and I think it is btw, then that goes for everyone, ESPECALLY PS3 fanboys who are the worst when it comes to these "console wars." If things were the other way around, how QUICK do you think people would jump on 360's back, especially because it doesn't have as much brand loyalty as Sony (obvious thing is obvious, Sony has been in the game since PS1)? I see people jump on 360 sales when it only sold 10k less in Europe. Imagine 150k?

Point is, you're right, but it goes the opposite way as well. (ESPECIALLY the opposite way)

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

DMeisterJ said:
Fernando said:

The problem is people like you and Maynard who are rubbing in the fact that the PS3 isn't doing good. 

Don't be an asshole. 

The PS3 isn't doing good.  Big fucking deal.  You take the console wars so seriously.  Guess how much the PS3 not doing good affects your everyday life?  None.  You don't work for Sony, or have stock in the company, so if it sells 1 unit or 1 billion units in a week, the fact of the matter is that it has no affect on you positively or negatively.  The fact that you get some sort of sick enjoyment or pleasure out of what some people do take to heart makes you an asshole and a very sad person.  Some people cannot tell the difference between what affects them and what doesn't, and physically can't admit that the PS3 is doing bad because of that.  But it's not up to you to rub it in and get some sort of pleasure out of always posting your PS3 hate.  We all know you don't like it, and love that they're not doing good.  But rubbing it in is such a bitch move. 

I really don't care if I get reported or banned for the comment or what I said, because someone needs to tell the fucking truth on this site, and if I'm going to be the only person to do so, then that's what I'm going to do.

Your right, sales doesn't affect us;however, why are YOU on this site? A site about SALES. And I could of sworn seeing you say "go ps3" whenever it's doing good, yet when they aren't doing good "it doesn't matter." You, my friend, is a hypocrite. You were probably the same person claiming "teh 360 is doomed," six months ago. And I could of sworn you're the first one to mention the 360 sales blunders. Anyway, to reiterate my point, whay are you here if you don't care about sales? Whether Sony is failing or succeding shouldn't matter to you. So I shouldn't expect you to keep saying "go ps3" anymore, right?

Around the Network
Falcon095 said:
amp316 said:
Off topic. The Safety Dance is the greatest song ever written. God himself says that it's more impressive than the Grand Canyon.

What? Buddha just told me that it's more impressive than Chichen Itza.

LMAO.  We really must not have any good games to play. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

WHOA WHOA WHOA! DMJ, u know Cam? yung u too? lemme find out. Insta-props if so.

SnakeEyez said:
WHOA WHOA WHOA! DMJ, u know Cam? yung u too? lemme find out. Insta-props if so.

Everyone knows Cam, he sucks.. nobody likes him anymore lol

Jim Jones + Juelz > Cam

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Infamous said:
DMeisterJ said:
Fernando said:

Don't be an asshole. 

Uh, isn't that a contradiction? If what you're saying is correct, and I think it is btw, then that goes for everyone, ESPECALLY PS3 fanboys who are the worst when it comes to these "console wars." If things were the other way around, how QUICK do you think people would jump on 360's back, especially because it doesn't have as much brand loyalty as Sony (obvious thing is obvious, Sony has been in the game since PS1)? I see people jump on 360 sales when it only sold 10k less in Europe. Imagine 150k?

Point is, you're right, but it goes the opposite way as well. (ESPECIALLY the opposite way)

Look at my sig, it definitely goes both ways, or all three ways actually.

I think some people need to chill out! Just to mention someone is trolling when some are just being honest about sales figures means that it does bother you. (This is a site and a topic about sales figures too!) Just get it out of the way. Admit it to yourself first. Then you will be up to admitting it to others. Some people on this site aren't very good at going into denial.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!