By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NO RUMOR, HOME OPEN BETA IS OFFICAL

yes i know someone posted this already but im just backing it to prove its no rumor, and give some tips to ppl new to home. Im a beta tester, when i sign on in home i got a message saying that today is the last day of the closed beta for home. tomorrow the open beta opens for everyone. all you have to do is download home from the PS store tomorrow

FOR PPL NEW TO PLAYSTATION HOME

once you download it i suggest you run to the mall. there you can get some outfits and a bigger house for free (well i got it for free, it should be free, but maybe its just for closed beta testers). you can play chess upstairs in the mall if you want, if its not full, which probability it would be for now until they expand the mall.

there is a bowling alley you can play bowling, pool, and some acrade games. there is also a movie theathre which eventually will show something besides advertisements for socom and will also expand eventually

the uncharted, socom, far cry, red bull, etc spaces aren't avaliable yet. they are completed, but they were closed for a beta load test. they probability open tomorrow, or a later date. so if your wondering why you can't find them you know why

Remember this is a beta, not everything is avaliable yet cause its a beta, there just testing to see if everything works before the real thing comes out. if you have any problems understand its a beta and its not the real thing. everyone should be allowed in the beta so enjoy it

PS-don't be a loser and stalk girls, for all you know they are guys in girl avatars just messin with you

Around the Network

Yes!

I finally get my hands on this!

KylieDog said:
If someone is in a chess seat I want can I punch him and steal his seat?

LMAO!

And back on topic, O rly?

KylieDog said:
If someone is in a chess seat I want can I punch him and steal his seat?
LOL! I think they should add gyms.

Cool cool ima go to my friends house and check this out. It sounds awesome. Curse my poorness and my inability to afford a PS3. :( But ima gonna get one when they drop to $299 :)

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

... i have to buy a house for free? i thought it would just assign you some living space that you could upgrade for a fee.

well, i hope it's still free... because i wouldn't want to buy for money. i'd be a vagabond.

1337 Gamer said:
Cool cool ima go to my friends house and check this out. It sounds awesome. Curse my poorness and my inability to afford a PS3. :( But ima gonna get one when they drop to $299 :)

At least your honest, the only thing keeping me from picking up a Xbox 360 arcade model is the small hard-drive and my poorness. :L at least we have the spark of interest. :D

I got a checkmate in 4 moves the other day. (Bishop+Knight FTW!)

Anyhow, Home is fun, but there are way too many people chasing females all over the place, it's annoying as hell.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

can you make a muscular avatar? or what about a fat avatar?

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
1337 Gamer said:

At least your honest, the only thing keeping me from picking up a Xbox 360 arcade model is the small hard-drive and my poorness. :L at least we have the spark of interest. :D

The arcade dosent have a Hard drive :p

and im gonna get the PS3 cause it fucking rawks like 1080p,60 fps,blue ray,DS3 and the fucking R2 fucking amazing.