By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The glaring flaw in LBP that caused me to trade it in last night.

^This!

How could u trade in one of the best games ever? U trade in crap that u won't ever play again, not a never ending game like LBP. People make me laugh.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Around the Network

So it's LBP's fault that the community is big?

Take your game back, you already bought it anyway.

find some way to advertise

4 ≈ One

The search feature is rather poor on the game. There should be categories you can select such Most Recent, Most Popular, By Creator, etc.

Uhhh ive probably only spent 3 hours on the online the rest is single player, which is a lot of hours. If you try to ace the single player levels and get all the items it's totally fun, only two more levels untill I've aced them all.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network
jacezo said:

Uhhh ive probably only spent 3 hours on the online the rest is single player, which is a lot of hours. If you try to ace the single player levels and get all the items it's totally fun, only two more levels untill I've aced them all.

Did you ace all the mini games too?

FilaBrasileiro said:
I agree, there should be a "RECENTLY CREATED LEVELS" or something, Buzz has that, so should LBP.

those are easy to find though, all you have to do is go to the last pages of the list of levels and you will find tons of great new levels.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

KylieDog said:
cool48 said:
jacezo said:

Did you ace all the mini games too?

You can't, they all end when you die.

Incorrect.

There are two types of mini-games.  Some are survival and end when you die, and the others are races, and don't end when you die.

When i was in the Beta i found the entire system of finding levels broken, and it seems they never fixed it. But i was always looking for new great levels and so many of the best ones i played had under 100plays, it was sad really.

If you are having trouble finding levels worth playing: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=341622

enjoy. also, it helps to have an active LBP user on your friends list as you are able to look at and play the levels that they have hearted. If you have a level that you think is particularly great, post it here.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka