By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I get fallout 3?

$25 for GTA4? I might have to do that.....Gamestop offered me like $12.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Around the Network

Get this game!

I would say get the game, from what I've played it is really good.

yeah what they said. get it. its my game of the year also and you can tell a lot of work went into it.

Yep, i'm a girl

My first play through was about 100 hours, and I still missed tons of locations. Lots of the quests have good/evil paths to take.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Around the Network

its a good fun game. Do it it is way worth it

Long Live SHIO!

Fallout 3 is an Oblivion Clone. Every single aspect of the game screams it. The UI is reminiscent of Oblivion, has the same dialogue system, many of the voice actors are similar(though seem to have improved) and the menu system is the same with a different skin.

And the Radiant AI that was in Oblivion is also present in Fallout 3, but honestly it's not as impressive as it was a few years back, nor are the graphics, nor the dialogue system. Fallout 3 feels like a game brought out a few years behind schedule.

I personally did not like Fallout 3 at all and I also hated Oblivion. Just my IMO though.

They fixed some issues on ps3, and has trophies, so it may not be as good, as pc or xbox 360, but at least, is better than before.

What are the issues with the PS3 version? I haven't had any problems yet.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Me, and my wife say a resounding YES. Get Fallout 3

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)