By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "All 360 RROD" Argument should of been dead a long time ago.

Zombl337 said:
It's the PS3 fanboys still ranting about RRoD.....they don't understand how someone can go through multiple consoles and still support it, but it's because it has the best games this gen.

I object to stupid statements like this

Around the Network

m$ said it themself, when they were in the 11 million, announced the 3 year warranty plan.
even so at the beginning of 2008 rrod was over 16%, though some people said so so falcon was 10% i have seen then rrod.
and thats without counting other problems like the DVD drive.

Jo21 said:
m$ said it themself, when they were in the 11 million, announced the 3 year warranty plan.
even so at the beginning of 2008 rrod was over 16%, though some people said so so falcon was 10% i have seen then rrod.

16%...10%...nobody can know that. When Falcon came,it should have solved the problem (a big problem). It did. It`s all in the past now.

Now,Jasper is guaranteed to solve the RRoD problem,so just wait and buy it.

I reject the dvd drive problem,those were samsung and hitachy drives. The BenQ drives in the Falcons and Lite-on in the Jaspers are great,do not compare them with old models. You can find lasers for them really cheap (if you are out of warranty). Try doing that for a ps3 (again,if you are out of warranty).

Stan85 said:
Jo21 said:

16%...10%...nobody can know that. When Falcon came,it should have solved the problem (a big problem). It did. It`s all in the past now.

Now,Jasper is guaranteed to solve the RRoD problem,so just wait and buy it.

I reject the dvd drive problem,those were samsung and hitachy drives. The BenQ drives in the Falcons and Lite-on in the Jaspers are great,do not compare them with old models. You can find lasers for them really cheap (if you are out of warranty). Try doing that for a ps3 (again,if you are out of warranty).

The dvd drive problem is not laser related, it is scratching related and yes it does still happen on new falcon units (sept 08 production unit sent october 13th for repair due to severe scratching and microsoft covered the repair meaning it is a known and supported issue).

Who was actually making the "All 360 RROD" argument?

Was it...Starcraft...or Squalliam?

Those damn trolls!

Around the Network

Its not completely gone, but its not a huge problem like it used to be. My friend just got RRoD last friday.