By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This video has been around a while, but I wanted to post it for those who had not seen it yet since it looks pretty amazing to me.

From what I can see it is going to be its own game done with the source engine (ie Half-Life 2 engine). 

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

This game comes in bundled with the Half Life 2: Orange Box coming out October 9 and it is its own game.

The amazing thing is this is the least impressive part of the package as you get HL 2: Ep 2 and Team Fortress 2 as well.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

I will BUY (not 'get', BUY) the Orange Box. I have waiting for it for so much time... argh!

This game, Portal, it's actually very simple in how you play and style, but it seems to have lots of fun... and cool puzzles too! :D

Cool, I hadn't been following the Ep 2 stuff recently so I hadn't heard about that. I am really looking forward to the game but I have been trying to avoid hearing much about it since part of why I like the game is its storyline, which I don't won't to spoil. This probably would of been a big surprise for me when I got the game lol

To Each Man, Responsibility

Portal it's called...

And Portal < TF2 < HL2: ep 2

And that's saying a lot, because Portal looks amazing, TF2 is going to be intense...and HL2 is of course among the best games ever.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
Portal it's called...

And Portal < TF2 < HL2: ep 2

And that's saying a lot, because Portal looks amazing, TF2 is going to be intense...and HL2 is of course among the best games ever.

As great as HL2 I am going to have to say somehow I am more psyched for TF2. It just looks too damn amazing.

The Orange Box is the best deal in games ever.

2 Games I would buy on their own for full price and Portal in one package for the price of 1 game?

That's unbeatable.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Wasn't TF2 delayed?

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Well here's some HL2 footage to perhaps re-hype the game. Because people seem to forget how awesome it is...
TF2 will certainly be great though...I didn't play the first one that much though.

Trailer:

Footage:

But people...for Portal, TF2, and HL2...I command you to sign up for Steam (it's free) and download high-res versions of all these vids...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

That game interests me far more than HL2. Its an original FPS something which we dont see enough of.
Not sure about TF2, whats that game about?

PS: Im not a FPS player so excuse my lack of knowledge.

For an FPS, Team Fortress Classic was one of the highest skill-oriented games ever made (I'd put many RTS above most FPS, however, and even a few RPGs), so I'm interested to see how TF2 turns out. There are suggestions that they may have made it less skill-based, which would irk me personally, but we'll see.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">