By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA: "Mirror's edge 2 will be different!"

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/news/2008/00030599-mirror-s-edge-2-sera-different.htm Basically, it says that they're gonna correct what players didn't like about the first one, nothing interresting, excepted the fact that there will be a ME2! EA also had 17 games with a 80%+ score on metacritic this year (only 7 last year).

Around the Network

They'll probably let you free run around the city and find your own ways to get to your objectives--definitely a good thing.

Welcome back, EA!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Yeah EA's impressive! They also announced a sequel for dead space!

hopefully they will learn to use AA in their console games.ME is beautiful game but hindered with aligning issues

But I'm afraid they're gonna add more shooting to make it "sexier" ... Bah, just wait and see ^^

Around the Network

I guess the game made a profit then? o_O

TBH, if EA carry on like they have been recently, they might lose they're bad rep, I'm certainly starting to like some of their games.

No, ME and DS didn't make any profit.

games i like form ea:

dead space
Mirror edge and my number uno:

Burnout Paradise(craps all over need for speed)

SpartanFX said:
games i like form ea:

dead space
Mirror edge and my number uno:

Burnout Paradise(craps all over need for speed)

Craps over crap...? :)

Hopefully its longer and more serious.