By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Post here if you're giving someone a console or games as Christmas gifts

yungmagic09 said:
I was going to get my brother a 360 but I don't know about now. I'm also going to gave my cousin Mirror's Edge or Gears of War 2 and my other cousin a DS game. Can someone recommend a DS game a 10 year old girl would like, she plays just about anything.

How about one of those Ubisoft games that have a Z at the end of their title.

Around the Network

giving a DSL and 4 games to my GF's sister (4 on the gift) and i'm getting 5 DS games for my GF (alone :p), then a Babies game for a friend (who's gonna be a dad), a Wii charge station to a friend that never has batteries to play his Wii, and last but not least...

about 10 games all consoles for myself =)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

DMeisterJ said:
Who buys presents for other people?

Not me.

That explains a lot.

I'm sending 2 Wiis to the Philippines for my nieces and nephews. Each with Mario Kart, 3 Wii Wheels, Wii Play, 2 Wii-Motes and 3 Nunchucks.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
I'm sending 2 Wiis to the Philippines for my nieces and nephews. Each with Mario Kart, 3 Wii Wheels, Wii Play, 2 Wii-Motes and 3 Nunchucks.

Hmm.. so where's your post office..?

Around the Network

Just got Ratchet + Clank tools of destruction for my bro.

Under our Christmas tree we will have the following:

360 games for my kids - thank you Toys R Us for the buy 2 get 3rd free sale in October
Fable II
Dead Space
Mirrors Edge
CoD:WaW
Rock Band 2
End War
Banjo Kazooie
Fallout 3

Also expect Left 4 Dead and Prince of Persia for me, but you never know.

DS game for my youngest
Star Wars Clone Wars

Wii and WiiFit for my wife

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

d21lewis said:
As soon as somebody explains to me how the "Wii Secret Santa" thing is going to work!! I'm ready!!

We're giving it another few days for people to decide if they're going to join. We've been getting stragglers, and some folks are still getting their Wii Code and stuff together. Less than a week to go, though, and sorry for the delay.

And on-topic, I'm doing the Secret Santa thing here too, plus I've already bought for games for various family members. Toss in another for a friend, and Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sega will all be getting some of my money (plus whoever made whatever Secret Santa game I end up buying)

yep, I'm giving out 2 360 for Christmas and i plan on getting myself another Elite right after Christmas for my main TV room.

Yep, i'm a girl

candy2500 said:
yep, I'm giving out 2 360 for Christmas and i plan on getting myself another Elite right after Christmas for my main TV room.

:0 your gonna have 2 360s for 1 house?, just do a bit of fancy wiring and have a switch between the two Tvs... and then send me the spare.