By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Post here if you're giving someone a console or games as Christmas gifts

I giving a DSlite to a friend here in VGC.
Also some 360 games to a local friend

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Probably:

GH:WT for my son
Mario Kart for my daughter
Wii Point card or RRR 2 or 3 for my girlfriend's son
CoDWaW for a friend
Ratchet & Clank (?) for my nephew
Some PS3 JRPG for my brother

Well aside from the Wii Secret Santa bit I am getting my girlfriend a copy of Disgaea DS. I may pick-up Sam and Max: Season 1 for a friend but that is undecided so far.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

girlfriend is getting a ds and brain age 2 and french coach

Well, I will probably give myself a late Christmas present - A PS3 in january

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

I am getting my bro Fire Emblem GBA becuas he has played all the others and loves them (played each one 3-5 times) and then for his B-day which is like a month from now I am getting him a dreamcast and like 10 games... which I obviosuly will also use.

I'm in the Wii Secret Santa Thread, so I'll be giving someone a gift.

I thought about getting Wii Fit for my girlfriend, but that is impossible to find, and I'm not gonna wait in line or overpay to get one.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Mirror's Edge for my brother, which I may perhaps get a chance to play....

I am also expecting 2-3 games from my mum

I'm chipping in to get two Wii Fits for my brothers-in-law. My sister did an impressive job tracking down two copies last Friday.

Some time ago I picked up Chibi Robo for my sister. I wanted to get it for her birthday, but i couldn't track one down in time, so I snatched a copy and held onto it for a Christmas gift. Of course, since I picked it up, she's upgraded her Gamecube to a Wii and Chibi Robo has been announced for the Play on Wii series, and will likely retail for less than I paid to buy the GC version used. Go figure.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

My younger brother is getting some Wii and DS games.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy