By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hiroshi Yamauchi #226 on latest list of richest people's.

226 Hiroshi YamauchiUS$3.9 billion Japan Nintendo

@http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_billionaires_%282007%29_102-946

I found it interesting. No one from Sony above him. 2 people from MS. (Gates and Ballmer). Also no other 'game' company on list at all.

Around the Network

2 Venezuelans at 119 rank with 6 billion, I am impressed I didn't expect that. I wouldn't mind if I could be the number 2000, hehehe. Damn Yamauchi is an aged man he is like 80 years old.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Warren Buffet down from #2 :(

Carlos Slim has more money than the 90% of the people in Mexico... duct taped together.

Warren Buffet seems like a cool guy too, someone you'd want to grab a burger with.

I like him because he's like the only big investment guys who realizes having a lot of cash assets isn't a sign of a weak portfolio but of flexability to jump on good ventures.

Around the Network

Buffest uses his cash from his insurance companies as a super buffer, so that he can quickly purchase assets if wanted or needed. It also allows a company of that size to have very high market flexibility. Its actually not all that uncommon if you look through the history of the super rich. During the great depression the richest person in America, a woman whose name escapes me, used her considerable cash assets to vastly expand her holdings, and expand her wealth immensly.

As for the burger, for what around 100,000USD, you too can win a dinner with Warren Buffet.

"Suck on it" -vgchartz mod