By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EA cutting more jobs, issues warnings of lower sales and profit

I just checked your profile and see that you are from Portugal. You might not know, but that is Michigan State University's mascot. A guy dresses up in a suit that looks like that and gets the fans cheering at football and basketball games.

That is a college football game, so it sort of makes sense. The other versions of the game had actual players on the cover, though. Those looked better.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
I just checked your profile and see that you are from Portugal. You might not know, but that is Michigan State University's mascot. A guy dresses up in a suit that looks like that and gets the fans cheering at football and basketball games.

That is a college football game, so it sort of makes sense. The other versions of the game had actual players on the cover, though. Those looked better.

Well, that's somewhat reassuring.

After looking at people's comments in the game page and the metacritic score I'm guessing the game's problems go further than the box art.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957