By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Recent XBLA Purchases

I purchased a few songs for Lips. Before that the last thing I had bought was Castle Crashers.

Around the Network
mrstickball said:
And everyone should buy Marble Blast Ultra since I work for that developer :)

I loved playing multiplayer for that when it came out. Fun game

konnichiwa said:
If you have a PSP-PS2 you beter buy Metal slug Anthalogy that are all 6 Metal Slug games on one disc. (Price 10-20$).

Funny enough, the reason I bought the game on XBLA was because I coundn't find Anthology at Gamestop :p

Meteos Wars and PowerUp Forever = pure bliss. The best twofer in XBLA history!

disolitude said:
A lot of 8 bit gamers grew up with this cheapness, but I started gaming with the 16 bit generation...hence megaman pissed me off to the point I have actually transfered the rights to the game to my freinds xbox.

thats possible? how do you do that? would be a good way to get rid of some games i dont want, almost opening up a second hand trade market (at least between friends)

mm9 and bionic commando are cool but id say braid is one of the best games ive played this year

Around the Network
retroking1981 said:
disolitude said:
A lot of 8 bit gamers grew up with this cheapness, but I started gaming with the 16 bit generation...hence megaman pissed me off to the point I have actually transfered the rights to the game to my freinds xbox.

thats possible? how do you do that? would be a good way to get rid of some games i dont want, almost opening up a second hand trade market (at least between friends)

mm9 and bionic commando are cool but id say braid is one of the best games ive played this year

http://www.xbox.com/en-CA/support/systemuse/xbox360/licensemigration/default.htm?WT.svl=nav

Easy as pie... you don't transfer the rights to a different user, but you do transfer it to another xbox, so you can still play the game as the live ID that bought it and your friend can play it with his xbox since you transfered it to.

I got Banjo yesterday. I wanted to give it a try since I missed it on the N64.

I think the longer you've played video games, the more you appreciate XBLA.

For me, I go through phases where most the stuff I play is XBLA and I go through phases when I play mostly retail.

If people liked marble blast you should try Gripshift. Poker smash is a great too (Just trying to plug two underappreciated games).