By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What game should Nintendo bundle when the Wii 2.0 is released?

By the time the Wii 2.0 released (which I think it will be somethin in 2011... What game should Nintendo bundle with the system?

By that time, HD is a must, definitely. So it would be awesome if Nintendo includes a game showing the graphics capabilities of the console, and a good choice would be: a disc with the remakes of, lets say, 5 classic Nintendo games, in full HD 1080p, 60 fps.

In the disc included with the console they should include: Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Metroid and The Legend of Zelda.

Then, they could sell a Volume 2, included with a controller (kinda like WiiPlay), but with other 5 games.

That would be amazing.

Around the Network

A new Mario game, for christs sake.

Really, I miss the NES/SNES/N64 days when you could play the newest Mario adventure on day one.

wii sports 4.

We need to wait until we find out their philosophy for their next system. Wii Sports highlights the strengths of the Wii--we need find out what the strengths of the new system are. It's a given that it'll have HD graphics, and that the bundled game will have them, too, but it has to be something that sells them on whatever new form of interaction the next console depends on.

It would be a step backwards for their next pack-in game to basically just say 'we're sorry, here look, we can do HD too!'

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Fernando said:

By the time the Wii 2.0 released (which I think it will be somethin in 2011... What game should Nintendo bundle with the system?

By that time, HD is a must, definitely. So it would be awesome if Nintendo includes a game showing the graphics capabilities of the console, and a good choice would be: a disc with the remakes of, lets say, 5 classic Nintendo games, in full HD 1080p, 60 fps.

In the disc included with the console they should include: Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Metroid and The Legend of Zelda.

Then, they could sell a Volume 2, included with a controller (kinda like WiiPlay), but with other 5 games.

That would be amazing.

Unlikely to be released so soon.

When they are not in first, they do no rush to ewlwase a new console, imgine when they are first.

When they release the new console probably they will do something like Wii Sports: showing part of the console's potential and entertaining at the same time

Around the Network

A casual title targeted at a wide audience.

Something more mainstream than most people on this site would want to play.

But not me. I'm excited to see what they do.

Wii Sports HD?

The real Wii Sports 2, with online play and 8 sports would be good enough. I can't see them bundling anything else.

Consoles Owned: XBOX 360, Wii, DS and PSP.

Just like they did with Wii, they will introduce something that shows of the controllers. Something in the line of Wii sports

Nintendo is not known for remakes…

Edit: man that troll sure is annoying, not you @fern

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(