By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War 3 Demo.

In a few months :(.. Hey, well a demo in a few months is better then no demo at all :D

http://ps3.qj.net/God-of-War-3-rumorama-new-playable-character-demo-coming-in-a-few-months-more/pg/49/aid/127173

Could be a rumor, but a demo would be nice, i don't see why not.

Around the Network

its better without the demo, more surprises when you first play the game.

deathgod33 said:

Your telling me you wouldn't wanna try it!

I want a demo!

With all this different info and sources it would be funny if they did not show the game this week.

Around the Network
Smashed said:
deathgod33 said:

no what i meant was that if you release a demo before release, then that takes away some hype and you giving away the surprises the game has.

deathgod33 said:
Smashed said:
deathgod33 said:

no what i meant was that if you release a demo before the release of the game, then that takes away some hype and your giving away the surprises the game has.

sorry about the grammar mistakes.

I am not convinced, gamesblow has also said at other times that it won't come out until 2010, so I doubt there will be a demo in a few months. The 10-20 second trailer is quite likely unfortunately

I think this rumour stems from VGtilt, some guy at Neogaf showed that they stealth edited the Uncharted 2 information, before they were very wrong.

Complete bullshit, and this coming from knowing almost nothing about the game.

You don't release a demo until the game is close to release (like a month). God of War III is nowhere near release. Nowhere near release no demo anytime soon.