By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft - "No rush for Assasin's Creed 2"

That's good thinking. Annual releases don't work for me. I don't even buy new sports games yearly.

All the best games release every 2-4 years - Gran Turismo, Grand Theft Auto, Pokemon, Uncharted, Jak n Daxter, and so on. I'd rather have one superb, highly polished game than 3 ok ones.

Which is why the announcement of Guitar Hero 5 already makes me sad. Such a shame. World Tour could be the last one I buy.

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

Around the Network

Its not like assassins creed was that good, lets be honest

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

i never liked part one, i forced my self to only finish it for the achievements. it was so repetitive and story like suck. i don't recommend for anyone, but if you are curious, i say rent. don't buy. this is my honest opinion. not meant to diss the game, just my honest opinion and my experience.

i agree, assassin creed could have been a way better game, if it wasn't they rushed it.

things like getting flags have no use and even so the game was too linear and the mission repetitive,
with more time they could have added different missions than the same 3 and making them harder.

konnichiwa said:
You and DMeisterJ are really the kings of copying everything from an article even the ads included.

I did that once and was accused of being paid to advertise Resistance 2 haha.

Around the Network

I am also glad they're not doing the annual release thing.

Activision does it with Call of Duty and rotates between an amazing and a shitty developer, every other one is good. It would suck if every other AC was good.

colonelstubbs said:
Its not like assassins creed was that good, lets be honest

No I'm pretty sure Assassin's Creed was awesome for the free-running alone

Anyone looking for an Assassin's Creed fix this season will have to play Prince of Persia instead.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Well, I'm in no hurry to play it. So that's ok. I thoght the first was too repetitive. And when I say repetitive, I mean REPETITIVE, so I really hope they take their time on the 2nd and give us things of a larger variety to do.

PS3 Trophies

dolemit3 said:
Anyone looking for an Assassin's Creed fix this season will have to play Prince of Persia instead.

Is there free roaming In Prince of Persia? Unlike the previous games.