By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - DS sets new weekly sales record in the UK

Khuutra said:
FishyJoe said:
NoA really needs to target the older adults like they have in the UK. DS sales could be a lot better in the US.

I-it's doing pretty okay...?

It could do better. In the UK they get A-list older celebs like Patrick Stewart and Nicole Kidman to promote Brain Training. Even if they showed those UK commercials in the US it would help a lot.

Around the Network

Oh my. Those really are very nice commercials.

DS is HUGE ... wait... old news

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

It set a new record in Japan too... System with most car accidents caused.

DS deserves it, well done indeed.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network
FishyJoe said:
Khuutra said:
FishyJoe said:
NoA really needs to target the older adults like they have in the UK. DS sales could be a lot better in the US.

I-it's doing pretty okay...?

It could do better. In the UK they get A-list older celebs like Patrick Stewart and Nicole Kidman to promote Brain Training. Even if they showed those UK commercials in the US it would help a lot.

Actually, they have shown those here.

The DS is simply unstoppable

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Im scared of the DS sales on Christmas week

I bought my DS for pokemon, but later on found a fountain of awesome games. Especially the Ace Attorney Series.

4 ≈ One

I never fail to be astounded by the people I know who own one: my grandmother, my mum, my wife, my kids, friends at work etc. All people who have owned no other gaming system. And it has the least power - software is king (as it should be)