By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - wii just short of 50000 units sold in switzerland

and how about games on the clubs level?

Here in Switzerland, the games between clubs from Basel and Zürich are very emotional because people from this cities don't like each other too much.
I think FC Basel against FC Zürich is the most important one of those games, and this is interesting because those clubs are also the strongest in the league at the moment. FC Basel against Grasshopper-Club Zürich is also very emotional, but GC has not such a big fanbase as FCB or FCZ and therefore those games are not that interesting if GC is not strong. The same goes for the Derby FCZ against GC. Then there is also the so-called Leman-derby (i.e. Servette Geneva against Lausanne-Sports). This game is very important for the french-speaking part of Switzerland because those clubs are the strongest french-speaking teams. But because this game only takes place in the second division (both clubs went bankruptcy lately) it is not too interesting either.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

In germany it´s everybody vs. Bayern München, then there are other strong hate-derbys most popular:           BVB vs. Schalke 04

Pff hard to explain hmm..

The biggest five clubs are all playing very aggressive against each other Anderlecht,Club Brugge, Standard, RC Genk and AA Gent.

Then some of the cities have two teams in the first division like Anderlecht-Brussels, Club Brugge- Cercle Brugge, Antwerp- Germinal Beershot.

And oh yeah the French Speaking part of Belgium all playing aggressive against each other because their are only 4 of them in the first division and they all want to be the best of the French speaking part : Bergen, Standard, Charleroi and Moeskroen.

El Duderino said:

In germany it´s everybody vs. Bayern München, then there are other strong hate-derbys most popular:           BVB vs. Schalke 04

The game in the last season was quite funny, when Schalke lost the title in the game against BVB...

BUMP!!!!!!!

Tonight it is the evening for soccer fans :).

Around the Network

The Belgians are such nice people!

It's been time that this thread comes up again!

Yeah I'm looking forward to this evening, there'll be two games with Swiss teams on tv.

For the UEFA cup: Salzburg lost 3-0 to AEK Athens. Great night for the greek teams, Larissa won 2-0 over Blackburn!!! Panionios with the same score won against Sochaux (FRA). Basel leads 1-0 over Sarajevo. Rapid is behind by 1 goal.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

At this point the only Austrian and Belgian teams that seems to be out for good are Salzburg and Standard (lost to Zenit 3-0). Brugge won over Brann (NOR) 1-0.

Fulltime: Austria Wien - Valerenga 2-0, Empoli - Zurich 2-1, Anderlecht - Rapid Wien 1-1, Sarajevo - Basel 1-2, Sion - Galatasaray 3-2.

Oh, and since i'm an AEK supporter, i have bragging rights. To quote Phoenix Wright, TAKE THAT!!

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

I think I predict everything right.

Standard lost to Zenit (I predict that) Brugge won in Norway (Ok I predict that to) And Anderlecht Rapid Wien 1-1 (I said 50/50 Haha).