By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - wii just short of 50000 units sold in switzerland

^^ You were the one who sayed you don´t want germans in this thread and you know how much we love invading stuff :)

Around the Network

You´re not going to put up a fight ??? Are you sure you´re not frence ???

El Duderino said:
hhhmmm..... good call, I´d say yes you do have to suck on that but not as hard as the rest. Anybody else not clear on their level of suckage ???

Being of German, Swiss and Austrian (among others) heritage myself, you'll understand that I'm quite confused at this point.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

^^ Well Germany, Switzerland and Austria used to be pretty much the same thing so you will be fine in the group with valen200.

@ Rol: Comon dude, ever since that big War (which thankfully we germans lost) the only think left in the world we can openly fight about is sports, and football is the best one out there (don´t give me any crap for this you yanks with your non-sports.....JK) So where is the problem with a little fight ??? I don´t think I´ll get banned for saying I think the italian football team sucks... most people will agree. I don´t even like football, but when a euro or world cup comes around I go into football mode. Now be a man, defend the austrian team and flame the german one, you know you want to......do it.....do it........ DOOOOO IT !!!!!

El Duderino said:

^^ Well Germany, Switzerland and Austria used to be pretty much the same thing so you will be fine in the group with valen200.

@ Rol: Comon dude, ever since that big War (which thankfully we germans lost) the only think left in the world we can openly fight about is sports, and football is the best one out there (don´t give me any crap for this you yanks with your non-sports.....JK) So where is the problem with a little fight ??? I don´t think I´ll get banned for saying I think the italian football team sucks... most people will agree. I don´t even like football, but when a euro or worlsd cup comes around I go into football mode. Now be a man, defend the austrian team and flame the german one, you know you want to......do it.....do it........ DOOOOO IT !!!!!

Hmm no only big countries inhabitants do that, Austrian, Swiss,etc... Inhabitants don't have
little fights it is stupid and why should you,  You already lost twice wants it a third time?

Around the Network

^^^ What ???? Who´s inhabitants did what ??? What little fights are you talking about ??? What did we lose twice ???  If you are talking world wars then yes we lost both (thank got we lost the second one) but we didn´t start the first one so that really doesn´t count as our bad. Besides war is stupid, football rules all and winning three world cups is pretty good in my book :)

El Duderino said:
^^^ What ???? Who´s inhabitants did what ??? What little fights are you talking about ??? What did we lose twice ???  If you are talking world wars then yes we lost both (thank got we lost the second one) but we didn´t start the first one so that really doesn´t count as our bad. Besides war is stupid, football rules all and winning three world cups is pretty good in my book :)

Oh man forget it , (I was joking).

I hope at the EK we will see Holland-Germany (I love those matches). 

^^ Sorry, guess I´m to tired even for a joke right now :)  (It´s 3:18 AM here)

And yes Holland vs. Germany would be great, I love those epic grudge matches, europe has so many old football duells that still need to br carried out, personally I feel bad for the english since they have won so little important cups but they always try so hard. I just hope france and italy don´t do too well again :)  

Same here (04.18) I am surprised Rol is not online anymore.

@Fanboy, roll does your national team haves an other national team that they for sure not want to lose against? (Hard to explain that).

Euhm example like Holland- Germany, where each team plays a lot more aggresive/better uhm Belgium have this when they play against Holland (pity they probably never will happen again :().

^^ It´s 5:18 here now and I still can´t sleep.