By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN to change a review due to complaints

Khuutra said:
Munkeh111 said:
Khuutra said:
Backpedaling is worse than a bad review.

Worse by far.

Not this review, it was appauling

Doesn't matter. This just means their reviews don't mean anything. Their God Hand review still fills my head with bloody fury, but if they changed it it would be an admission of their own incompetence and they sacrifice all journalistic integrity in that scenario.

god hand= one of the best ps2 games :)

Around the Network

Yesssssssss.

I think they did the right thing, I'd guess alot of you arn't familiar with the football manager (Previous Championship manager) series but comparing it to FIFA and PES is rediculous.

It's like me giving Halo Wars a 2/10 because it's nothing like an FPS, it doesn't make sense.

OMG justice! I'm surprised!

That is great. Instead of calling it a day, actually caring for a change.

Around the Network

Wow, what a bunch of pussies. I love it how soccer fans have to cry about that review to get it a better one. Way to prove us that your sport sucks so much that you need to cry like a baby. First thing that comes to mind is a soccer player holding his leg on the ground crying for barely getting touch in a play, y'all soccer fanatics are true to your sport, lolz

What are you looking at, nerd?
StanGable said:
Wow, what a bunch of pussies. I love it how soccer fans have to cry about that review to get it a better one. Way to prove us that your sport sucks so much that you need to cry like a baby. First thing that comes to mind is a soccer player holding his leg on the ground crying for barely getting touch in a play, y'all soccer fanatics are true to your sport, lolz

Whooaaa Stan.  Watch out!  Many Euros here....

StanGable said:

It's football!!!!!!! FM is respected as being one of the best series, and the best managering series by a long way. This game is thought of as being great, and if you look at all the other reviews, this one is a complete joke

@ stan: hahahahaha. It's okay. You're an American, we forgive you ;)

papflesje said:
@ stan: hahahahaha. It's okay. You're an American, we forgive you ;)

I am American too ;(  I remeber when I was like 10 getting knocked to the ground, spitting out the blood and wanting to still play.  Damn refs and their "take a knee" lol.