By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo Wars Confirmed for March 3

http://www.dailygame.net/news/archives/008653.php

Yay!

However, although the normally-an-FPS franchise hasn't been as popular in the Asian market, the real-time strategy game will ship one week earlier, on Feb. 26, in Japan and the "Asia Pacific" region.
Fans who pre-order Halo Wars will receive an exclusive in-game Warthog with flame decals. The Halo Wars Limited Collector's Edition, meanwhile, includes an in-game "Honor Guard" Wraith, a graphic novel, six Leader cards and a "Spirit of Fire" patch. LCE owners will also get early access to the in-game Halo 3 Mythic Map Pack.

Around the Network

omg! HALO FANS MUST BE SUPER EXCITED!

This game doesn't look bad though. I'm liking it.

sweetness

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

I can't wait...

To bad there wasn't an "Ensemble Studios" collectable item in the collector's edition. Instead I will get the regular edition.

It will be interesting to see how much selling power the halo name has since RTS games usually do mediocre to poor sales on consoles.

Around the Network

I think this game will sell extremely well.
Even though this game is not FPS (genre I love), I'm purchasing it just because it's Halo.

Coca-Cola said:
Even though this game is not FPS (genre I love), I'm purchasing it just because it's Halo.

And so are like 5 million other people.

lol

I'll get it, because I love Halo & Ensemble Studios :)

Sephiroth357 said:
Coca-Cola said:

And so are like 5 million other people.

lol

Hope it'll be good enough or there will be a lot of angry people.

Same date as Star Ocean 4...

What a stupid, STUPID move, Microsoft.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"