By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GameRadare Award for Prettiest game of 2008 goes to: .....

Prince of Persia:

Top7:

7-Sould caliburIV

6-Mirror's Edge

5-Little big planet

4-Street Fighter II HD

3-Braid

2-Valkyria Chronicles

1-Prince of persia

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/the-top-7-prettiest-games-of-2008/a-2008120810522647050

I bought the game and it's amazing(9.5 out of 10)I just wish the game had more middle eastern style music.

Around the Network

Well it dos have an amazing look for it... is so different from the other next-gen powerhouses :O

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

the colors are so vibrant in this game.it's like an art book has come to life

I've got 3 games from the top 7 (PoP, VC and LBP) well number 1 I'm expecting to receive. I hope when Dark Cloud 3 will be released it will look exactly like PoP and like its prequel... Dark Chronicle I'm such a sucker for beautiful cell shaded graphics, that's why I couldn't wait any longer with ordering Eternal Sonata.

Mirror's Edge I'll wait until it drops in price.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Good choice. I like the look. :) No muddy gray-browns is nice for a change.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

NO MGS4! O_O

Someone is having a short-term memory span...

I played at a friend's house. Looks really good! I'm liking the whole concept of the art.

O rly? and why is SCIV So low on the list? SCIV Graphics were downright sexy.

Although it could have been better but meh CaS is well done so thats all that matters.

I'm surprised MGS4 and Gears 2 didn't get a mention, especially with Mirror's Edge on the list (I like the sterile look that's calm yet creepy, but it's not a pretty game technically and the 2d cutscenes are meh).

I agree with their choice though, there are some parts of PoP that are truly breath taking.

slight spoiler for someone who wants the game but knows nothing about it:
The alchemist's area's are really amazing, probably because there's alot more going on and it's a bigger area than the others

Luckily I stuck with the game to see that area because I started with the Warrior's area and boy were they uninspired.

Can't argue with that. PoP is a beautiful game. It's almost like a water color painting.