By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GTAIV: Lost and Damned world premier

quarashi said:
Sephiroth357 said:
seece said:
Sephiroth357 said:
No one is excited.

Just shows how much this matters.

How can you speak for everyone? There isn't a lot to get excited over yet but some people are, and when they show the content I'm sure more people will be.

I have yet to see anyone excited for it. I'll stand by my words.

I'm excited for it.  I haven't even beat the whole story to begin with and I want to play this new expansion!!  New multiplayer modes, are you kidding me how can you not be excited?!?

what if you never even liked GTA to begin with like me? I've never understood it's appeal

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
quarashi said:
Sephiroth357 said:
seece said:
Sephiroth357 said:
No one is excited.

How can you speak for everyone? There isn't a lot to get excited over yet but some people are, and when they show the content I'm sure more people will be.

I'm excited for it.  I haven't even beat the whole story to begin with and I want to play this new expansion!!  New multiplayer modes, are you kidding me how can you not be excited?!?

what if you never even liked GTA to begin with like me? I've never understood it's appeal

check his collection.

I must say the other parts of the VGA excite me more, but while the storyline does look interesting, I just can't say it is exciting me that much, though that may be because I have IV on the PS3

CAL4M1TY said:
Haha, it's funny that the first two replies are from Sony Fanboys, are you guys that worried about the impact of the DLC that you have to downplay it?

I agree with darth though, alot of big things are happening at the VGA's

Was gonna post something along these lines. Some people are too busy downplaying what they are missing instead of enjoying what they are getting.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Meh. I could care less. I'm excited about the world premiere trailers for God of War 3 and Uncharted 2. I knew this was coming and still got GTA4 on PS3 cuz I didn't care for this.

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network
Sephiroth357 said:
seece said:
Sephiroth357 said:
No one is excited.

I'm excited your words have been owned, Blue Dragon and GTA4 DLC pushed me the extra edge to choose a 360 over PS3. So hrmm seems like MSFT strategy worked well enough on me.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Oh, the show is on the 14th, 5 days and 7 hours to go, not 9 days. There is a countdown on gametrailers

GTA4 is like LBP. Highly reviewed but boring as hell.

Slimebeast said:

I agree.  I didn't even finish it before I traded it in.

Slimebeast said:

hmm...no.