By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - add console to db

nordlead said:
Comrade Tovya said:
Sure, I've actually probably got a lot of the box art for some of the more obscure games out there. I'll be honest though, I don't know how to add the games/art etc to the DB.

If the games you submit are obscure enough to not be on gamefaqs/wikipedia/mobygames, then game admins may not aprove them for quite a while. If that is the case, I suggest pm'ing one and letting them know you have the game with boxart.

Gotcha.  Well, I've submitted two dozen or so box arts, and a few unincluded games, and a bunch of screenshots... I guess I'll see how it goes.  Thanks

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Around the Network
nordlead said:
The idea has been tossed around, but it doesn't sit very high on the queue (if it is even there).

Since if you own a game for the system, you SHOULD own the console. Although I do agree it would be nice to have a page dedicated to each system.

From my games list, it may not occur to anyone, but... I never had a PS1! The N64 was that good!

The world must know this fact!

I can certainly help with the Intellivision database. I have access to all the games, box art, and overlays (some in my collection, some in the library DVD).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

mike_intellivision said:
I can certainly help with the Intellivision database. I have access to all the games, box art, and overlays (some in my collection, some in the library DVD).

Mike from Morgantown

And i as well buddy... I was thinking of both of us when I asked about adding the Intellivision.  Together we shall make this dream a reality ;)

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Comrade Tovya said:
mike_intellivision said:

Mike from Morgantown

And i as well buddy... I was thinking of both of us when I asked about adding the Intellivision.  Together we shall make this dream a reality ;)

Amen Brother!

I even have super obscure stuff like the Intelligentvision homebrew releases (including their Activision proto-type releases not offered to the general public).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network
mike_intellivision said:
Comrade Tovya said:
mike_intellivision said:

Mike from Morgantown

Amen Brother!

I even have super obscure stuff like the Intelligentvision homebrew releases (including their Activision proto-type releases not offered to the general public).

Mike from Morgantown

Sounds nice... well, I'm filling in the gaps on a the 2600, 5200, and 7800 right now, and hopefully my good deeds shall be enough to get the Intellivision added and then we can knock out that DB together.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya