By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Midway has 50 days to pay!

... Because it can.

I mean, why can a thread about tekken 6 be in the sony forum?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

The only three franchies I'll miss by them that were developed: Blitz, Mortal Kombat and The Suffering.

Blitz 2 was supposed to be a lot of fun but was marked poorly and dropped to $40 pretty quickly. Blitz is not something that I need in my everyday life however, I was more of a 2k Football person.

Mortal Kombat is their best franchise and I'll sorely miss that. However, knowing sales and reputation of MK I severely doubt someone is going to leave MK in the dust. I hope Microsoft does some magic and gets Ed Boon and all the creators into MS studios so we can see MK exclusively on the 360 - that would be pretty big IMHO.

There was no info on a Suffering three which would be the only franchise I cared about deeply from them outside of Mortal Kombat.

It's just that simple.

Strategyking92 said:
... Because it can.

I mean, why can a thread about tekken 6 be in the sony forum?

Perhaps the TC didn't realize it was now multiplat? It's no big deal...just seemed very odd thats all

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

wtf ??..why is this under m$ ?????

well i really couldn't be bothered about midway, so it really don't matter to me.

but i wish EA buy them

ssj12 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
ssj12 said:
Doesnt matter, Epic is now having their games licensed by EA for the next few years so no crying over dead publishers.

Um....thats just one IP dude. Not "their games". One huge multiplat game.

Apparently the fact Midway distibuted Unreal Championship 2 on the Xbox doesnt count? Last time I checked there are three franchises under the Unreal Franchise.

We're not talking about the past tense. We're talking about what is confirmed presently about the future and all we know is that EA is publishing one major multiplatform title. It's on the website.

Around the Network

Midway isn't worth buying.

Oh one of the large 3rd parties will pick them up so none of their properties will be sold off. I doubt an EA or Activision would sell off the MK franchise to the likes of Sony as someone has insinuated. Can make so much more money off the multiplatform.

From my understanding, a private investor did a hostile takeover of the company for like $100,000 investment. I might have read that wrong. I wonder if he's got the quid to get the debt gone.

bardicverse said:
From my understanding, a private investor did a hostile takeover of the company for like $100,000 investment. I might have read that wrong. I wonder if he's got the quid to get the debt gone.

When he did the take over he had to pay 75 million in debt, but it went up to 150 million and now has less than over a month to pay it all despite the company only has 10 million.

Worst take over plan. Ever.

Firstly why make another Mortal Kombat? Im certain, judging by vids, that SF is kinda retired for now.

Secondly, there has only been like 2 games mentioned in this thread, Let them die. Un original barstards, cmon MK Fatalitys with no blood? lol na

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.