By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Midway has 50 days to pay!

Anyway, this was a long time coming.

I wonder how many years until atari fails also?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
ssj12 said:
Doesnt matter, Epic is now having their games licensed by EA for the next few years so no crying over dead publishers.

Um....thats just one IP dude. Not "their games". One huge multiplat game.

Apparently the fact Midway distibuted Unreal Championship 2 on the Xbox doesnt count? Last time I checked there are three franchises under the Unreal Franchise.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

i think its about time that you release that so secret game of yours.

I think that atari will die soon too!

Its really kind of depressing seeing a good portion of the companys that really got me into gameing going out of business the last few years,but to be honest I havent bought a Midway game for years.

Around the Network

i think either sony or m$ will buy them, because they both need a good fighting franchise. m$ has 1 fighting franchise in their pocket with rare(killer instinct), which is rumored to be making a appearance this year sometime. sony doesnt have any, i hope someone buys them and gives thier games some much needed love and support.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I hope whoever gets the Mortal Kombat franchise decides to do something interesting with it.

Shadow Hearts:Covenant is the last great game published by midway and my last midway game. I'll sorely miss them for publishing that game

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

By the way, why is this in the microsoft discussion? I tend to not post here to avoid trolling and just noticed this

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I hope that they get out of this situation. I have fond memories of several Midway games.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger