By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mushroom Men: IGN Review

It's good and short

Rating Description
out of 10
8.5 Presentation
Great art style and dark sense of humor. The world of Mushroom Men has been given lots of TLC.
8.5 Graphics
Environments, weapons, and characters sport a lot of detail. This one is easy on the eyes.
9.0 Sound
Les Claypool and Gl33k inject life into inanimate objects. The entire game world is bubbling with bizarre, funky tunes.
7.5 Gameplay
The gameplay isn't as inspired as the music and visuals. There is solid platforming here, but it doesn't do anything new. And the waggle combat is a bore.
6.5 Lasting Appeal
Perhaps a little short, the game shouldn't take you more than 10 hours to complete.
Good
OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

Probably I'll buy this one.

Around the Network

wow. looking foward to it then

I will be picking this up when it hits 30...

Former something....

Weird, I played it at E4All a while back, and I didn't really like it at all. Maybe they just put in a bad part for the demo?

Higher than i thought they would giove it. A bunch of reviewes are bashing on this game pretty bad. Ill get it once its cheaper......which probably shouldnt take long.

Around the Network

Nice i wasnt expecting this game to score this high but i guess i was wrong

nice score

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Ugh I was hoping for a little longer of a central single player than that but I'll see what people think about it that have the game.

I would have given it an 8 if there was a one point difference.

I hope the game does well. The Wii needs more unique games like this.

the game is actually pretty fun..creating weapons from everyday trash and small things..like toothpicks and mikado sticks, chewing gum and such

I have the DS version wich is a bit simpler..but the game in general is very fun

I truly enjoy it ^_^

I do hate that it's only 10 hours..the Wii version..but does it have multiplayer?