By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "Obama not a US citizen" case has been thrown out of court, case closed

MrBubbles said:
damkira said:
StanGable said:
Of course he's a citizen, every state is to scared to prove that wrong because, he's the first black president after all!

Something can't be proven wrong if its true. Time for conservatives to stop being sore losers and move on.

Time for liberals to quit being blind and accept the truth.

The truth is that Barack Hussein Obama II was born on August 4 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii. The nation's highest court has refused to hear this frivolous challenge and there's nothing you can do to prevent him from being the next president.

Around the Network

Factcheck is an Annenburg run organisation completely filled with Libs that were buddies w/ Obama when he worked there. What about the Mac Adobe CS3 metadata on the template. He may be a citizen but why the hell did he have to fraud his own BC?

damkira said:
MrBubbles said:
damkira said:
StanGable said:
Of course he's a citizen, every state is to scared to prove that wrong because, he's the first black president after all!

Something can't be proven wrong if its true. Time for conservatives to stop being sore losers and move on.

Time for liberals to quit being blind and accept the truth.

The truth is that Barack Hussein Obama II was born on August 4 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii. The nation's highest court has refused to hear this frivolous challenge and there's nothing you can do to prevent him from being the next president.

OJ didnt kill anyone either.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

HappySqurriel said:

The reason why the President is supposed to be a natural born citizen is to prevent him/her from having an allegiance to another country ...

It is a little outdated being that someone could live in China from the time they were 2 days old until they were 35 and they could become the President of the United States of America, while a child who was born in Canada while his/her parents were on vacation (and lived their entire life in the United States) couldn't be president. The spirit of the rule is still valid, but there may be no way to actually make the rule workable.

As if someone who IS a natural born citizen would never have allegiance to another country?

That rule gets more ridiculous each time I look at it.

Edit: i speel gud

Sam Yikin said:
HappySqurriel said:

The reason why the President is supposed to be a natural born citizen is to prevent him/her from having an allegiance to another country ...

It is a little outdated being that someone could live in China from the time they were 2 days old until they were 35 and they could become the President of the United States of America, while a child who was born in Canada while his/her parents were on vacation (and lived their entire life in the United States) couldn't be president. The spirit of the rule is still valid, but there may be no way to actually make the rule workable.

As if someone who IS a natural born citizen would never have allegiance to another country?

Watch Manchurian Candidate man...

Around the Network
halogamer1989 said:
Sam Yikin said:

You know a lot of people claimed that McCain was a Manchurian Candidate (which is ironically probably my favorite movie of all time)

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

HappySqurriel said:

Oh noez Kenya is going to invade the USA waaah!

konnichiwa said:
HappySqurriel said:

Oh noez Kenya is going to invade the USA waaah!

Well Obama supported his genocidal Kenyan dictator cousin Odingo.  (And no, I am not bs'ing)

Obama probably isn't legal to be US president.  But he is.  It really is time to move on.  No judge is going to hear this, even if they do think agree that his presidency is illigitimate.  What worries me is that nobody bothered to check something like this out before he was practically in office.  You'd think the dems would be a little more thorough with the background checks on their nominees.  The thing that irritates me though, Obama probably isn't a legitimate president because he probably had to denounce his US citizenship.  Woulda been great to be able to run Arnold against him.  He couldn't run though.  He wasn't born in the US, by his own admission.  The reason i've stated that Obama probably isn't the legal president is that he hasn't commented on this at all.  This is kind of a big deal, and he's simply ignoring it.  If he had nothing to hide he would clue people in to the truth.

Hope that made sense.  I have the flu, so i'm sorry for any poor grammar.

halogamer1989 said:
Sam Yikin said:
HappySqurriel said:

Let me think about this one. Movie is about a U.S. soldier captured - in Asia - and brainwashed and tortured. Comes back to a hero's welcome and gets fast-tracked in politics. Ascends to the top of his party and is nearly president. The Commies were hoping he'd be President so he could hand them the U.S. on a platter.

Reality - McCain is captured by the North Vietnamese - in Asia. No one knows if he's been brainwashed and tortured. Comes back to a hero's welcome and gets fast-tracked in politics. Ascends to the top of his party and is nearly president.

Did I miss anything?

Hmmmm ...