By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Placing Bets: Mario Kart Wii will be the best selling console game. Ever.

Both Wii Fit and MK:Wii will remain in the top 20 until the end of the generation.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Around the Network

Yes, it'll pass it! And it seems half of new Wii owners buy it too, so it could go a loooong way.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Well there is no reason for your exclusions, aside Wii Sports because to make fair comparisons you have to keep all games on a fair basis, even though it is sold on the market like the rest. But I see the point your trying to make... not a good one but it's being made.

And Mario Kart deserves it. Good solid game that everyone can enjoy.

I've only seen Wii Play and Wii Fit bundled on eBay. I love the ads that come with Wi Sports (5 game) and Wii Play (9 games), so they claim it's a Wii with 14 games.

Do the Burger King XBox games count? I believe those were bundled with cheeseburgers. Guitar Hero comes with a guitar. Rez comes with a vibrator, or does the vibrator come with Rez? Is any game that comes with a headset, microphone, or camera bundled?

Mario Kart does come with a peripheral which works even better for Excite Truck.

if you want to exclude games the only logic i see is to exclude games bundled with hardware.
Ie. mario bros., tetris , wii sports..

oh and a remark to whoever said what wii fit is doing in unprecedented..
More like
what NINTENDO IS DOING IS UNPRECEDENTED.

hate em or like em Nintendo is one of the smartest companies out there.
it seems to me that rather following a trend the react it.

hello how are you.

Around the Network

If we exclude all bundled games, Mario kart Wii and Halo 3 also shouldn't be counted. Therefore, Super smash bros brawl is the N°1 non bundled game on a single format, which is still good for Wii. But I prefer Mario kart Wii, so I agree with the stickball.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Would "Ever" include the future also ?

Definition: always
Antonyms: never

If so maybe not.

It will do well but does it really deserve that many sales? What exactly has the new Mario Kart brought to the table? No leap in graphics, physics, or even controls. I give it the golden cow award for most successful milking of a franchise.

@legend11

I agree (for once with u....especially after that terrible thread of yours)....the game is horrible imho

SSBB should be up there not MK Wii.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Legend11 said:
It will do well but does it really deserve that many sales? What exactly has the new Mario Kart brought to the table? No leap in graphics, physics, or even controls. I give it the golden cow award for most successful milking of a franchise.

You cannot be serious.

What kind of exercises do you have to do in order to come into a thread and troll that hard on a whim?