By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Another Xbox 360 exclusive for 2009...unfortunately.

docholliday said:
To bad no1 will be listening to any of his music by then. He falls in that fad category as do any of these hip-hop artists do that try to make thier career off of songs with catch phrase dance moves. Not to mention the fact that lyrically dude is hot garbage, i cant stand em. By the time the game comes out ppl wont be sayin "youuuu" it will be "whooooooooo??"

Hot garbage? You are being too kind. I rather watch a day long marathon of Uwe Boll directed "movies" than listen to one Soulja Boy "song". Soulja Boy is a rapper, hip hop artists are required to be lyrcists. Soulja Boy wouldn't know a tight verse if it slapped him the face and then wrote itself.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
If it's first party, I will burn my Xbox.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Deadliest Catch now has a contender for game of the forever.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Move over Halo and Gears...

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

gebx said:
All I can say is...

... Hardware seller!!!

YAH!

Now watch me youuuuuuuuuuuuu sell that xbox boy

youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

XD

Around the Network
docholliday said:
To bad no1 will be listening to any of his music by then. He falls in that fad category as do any of these hip-hop artists do that try to make thier career off of songs with catch phrase dance moves. Not to mention the fact that lyrically dude is hot garbage, i cant stand em. By the time the game comes out ppl wont be sayin "youuuu" it will be "whooooooooo??"

He has....Bird Walk....out....its....such......crap...

Darc Requiem said:
docholliday said:

Hot garbage? You are being too kind. I rather watch a day long marathon of Uwe Boll directed "movies" than listen to one Soulja Boy "song". Soulja Boy is a rapper, hip hop artists are required to be lyrcists. Soulja Boy wouldn't know a tight verse if it slapped him the face and then wrote itself.

No doubt dude, its because of artists like this that as Nas said "hip-hop is dead" The game will flop though, I really cant see any1 taking a game featuring him seriously.

Garnett said:
docholliday said:

Wind up in the hair wall..? what...?

I love to destroy Soulja Boy on XBL. Did so twice now, ;D

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Xen said:
Garnett said:
docholliday said:

Wind up in the hair wall..? what...?

"Watch me hit my bird walk" is what he saying and <_< to the song