By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Another Xbox 360 exclusive for 2009...unfortunately.

Around the Network
gebx said:
All I can say is...

... Hardware seller!!!

YAH!

Yes,i can see it too,Soulja boy game appears on TV,then it says EXCLUSIVELY ON XBOX 360,and the 199$ hits and everyone goes to buy it and the system,if they bundle it omg D;

My question is whether the game will come with a copy of Fruity Loops? I can see the commercial for his game already.

Who's playing the Souljah Game?!
YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU!

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

haha first party casual games confirmed? lol...you never know if its a shooter maybe it'll sell if he's like the target you have to go after haha I'd be tempted although i'd be hard to pass esrb..this makes me want to hurry up and buy my 360 with live so I can look for him online

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

AAA game confirmed!
...Really this just makes me cry..

Former something....

Around the Network

This is going to sell consoles, expecially to the "ghetto" community, they see a $199 XBOX 360, and SOULJA BOY exclusive game, they will get the 360.

mM
leo-j said:
This is going to sell consoles, expecially to the "ghetto" community, they see a $199 XBOX 360, and SOULJA BOY exclusive game, they will get the 360.

I have to disagree,it will sell to the Ghetto under 21 community,grown men dont like Soulja Boy,its always the kids in schools doing the dance and all that,everyone in my school was doing it.

leo-j said:

I hope to god you're wrong, the last thing Xbox Live needs is more of those "types"

Wait.. Who the hell is soulja boy? Lol.

I think that the Soulja Boy video game will feature Tim from Braid constantly walking forward, and reversing time every 5 seconds.

The objective of the game will be to get Tim to stop smoking Pot, and clean up his life - Something Soulja cannot do himself.

It will be lauded by critics to be the most confusing game in all of history, but the most socially conscious ever made, showing the horrific effects of rap music on humanity.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.