By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should I buy a PS3 this holiday?

thekitchensink said:

No, you shouldn't.  The PS3 is too expensive and has no games.  XBL is a superior online service.  They tacked on the motion control to copy the Wii.  Sony is arrogant.

Also, I'm a robot. XD

Stop bullying him into a decision. Just because you think Sony is arrogant ( which i totally disagree with) dosent mean he should be put of such a great system. The only thing the 360 has over the PS3 is online, and who knows how long that shall last. Have you even seen the 2009 lineup on PS3?

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@NJ5

MGS3 never released on any other console so you are wrong.

MGS4 may....but don't use that statement as proof as the most recent to MGS4......MGS3....never went multiplat.
______

@josenieves

well for MGS4 & LBP it is worth it.

if you like RPG's....you may be interested in White Knight Chronicles & Valkyira Chronicles.

But there's a rumored price drop in March for EU....so I would say DEFINETELY BUY a PS3....but maybe wait till march to see whther the price drop comes or not.

Yes, Valkyria Chronicles is of my liking.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

Wow.. you guys are easy XD

Wait till the price drop!!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

By youre feedback, you should get a PS3. It seems of benefit to you as you like media capabilities and seem interested in the PS3 games lineup, which looks great for 2009.

Around the Network
gebx said:

you are right, wait another 1 to 2 years:P

I hope people realise THE KITCHENSINK is just JOKING....lol

4 people so far have replied to him as if they think he was being serious!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

SMcc1887 said:
Buy youre feedback, you should get a PS3. It seems of benefit to you as you like media capabilities and seem interested in the PS3 games lineup, which looks great for 2009.

I'm leaning toward or shop around for a bundle or wait a few months for the "upcoming" price cut.  If only a good RPG and/or Blue-Ray bundle surfaces.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

josenieves1, I was in the same boat as you, and I ended up buying a PS3. It really comes down to your budget and gaming needs.  If you have the money, then it's worth it, but if you'd rather buy Wii360 6-7 games, then it isn't.  I'm lucky enough to have the money to pretty much buy any game/system I want.

lanjiaona said:
gebx said:

you are right, wait another 1 to 2 years:P

lol....  a few months, yes...