By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In your opinion, between Sony and MS, who has better 1st/2nd party titles?

Sony wins by a mile for me, there are just soooooo many good games

Around the Network

Sony is a bigger 1st party dev than nintendo.. they have much more ip than nintendo and microsoft combined.

mM

Sony, but if Nintendo was part of the thread I'd put the two at a tie.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

i have to say sony.

How many studios does MS actually own now? There's Lionhead, Rare, Turn 10 and I know I'm missing a couple. Not counting Ensemble, since they're soon being closed down.

Around the Network
The_God_of_War said:
How many studios does MS actually own now? There's Lionhead, Rare, Turn 10 and I know I'm missing a couple. Not counting Ensemble, since they're soon being closed down.

Mistwalker.

The_God_of_War said:

Look a couple posts above yours, someone says 8, soon to be 7 with ensenmble.

Sony for me anyways, I Loves their 1st party games.

team ico alone makes sony unmatched, they are supreme, and they still have GT and Gow, sony wins no doubt

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

SONY. It has a lot more studios and make more atractive and varied games. The only exclusive franchises I like from MS are Halo and Gears. On the other side Sony has a lot of them that I like.

Play my LittleBigPlanet level: Mystic Runner. Thanks!

If M$ went all out to buy Bioware, Bethesda and Epic that would be a very stellar team.

I have a funny feeling though that M$ may buy Valve. They seem very close at the moment and Valve have been assosiated with Halo 4. Hmmmmmm.