By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft looking to “break the bank” at E3 2009

Cueil said:
Dimitri better not betray me like that asshole in GTA4... I'll kill it to :p

I laughed.

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
^^nah that's too soon to announce,Their sales for 360 will drop drastically and 360 is doing fine now.

Correct.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

LOL @ Everyone. Personally I did not read it that they intend or mean anything about a new system. I think they are having a pop at Sony again. Meaning they will like Sony talk of games further into there lineup. So maybr at E3 2009 they will talk about games up to Xmas 2010. Rather than fully concentrate on the immediate 9 months after.

At least then it will stop the stupid threads like "M$ have no games left next year" even though they do and usually have 4 or 5 surprises which makes everyone realise 360 had the strongest lineup all along.

selnor said:
LOL @ Everyone. Personally I did not read it that they intend or mean anything about a new system. I think they are having a pop at Sony again. Meaning they will like Sony talk of games further into there lineup. So maybr at E3 2009 they will talk about games up to Xmas 2010. Rather than fully concentrate on the immediate 9 months after.

At least then it will stop the stupid threads like "M$ have no games left next year" even though they do and usually have 4 or 5 surprises which makes everyone realise 360 had the strongest lineup all along.

Hey, I like those threads. They're amusing.

I hope they can really impress us!

Tease.

Around the Network

I couldn't think of anything bigger than the FF XIII announcement this year. I mean, they got the biggest former exclusive Sony had. Well of course... now FF XIII is the big deal.

But what might be next? I hope it will turn out to be huge, but FF XIII is hard to top.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

celticlonewolf got it right.

hmm....lets see

they don't have anymore BIG excusives to take anymore....lol

so lets see what they do

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

FFXIII Versus? Slim Valhalla 360 with internal Blu-ray? They already said they have 9 more 1st and 3rd party games to announce...

Break the bank??? More moneyhatting exclusives confirmed???