By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 50 of the weirdest achivement points

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/50-of-the-oddest-weirdest-and-dumbest-xbox-achievements/a-20081202101130156000

my favorite:  blitz the League. 

Burning Sensation: You feel itchy down below. Did you pick up something from your last opponent? (69 points)

Blind: Threw 5+ interceptions in one game (0 points)

Around the Network

the most weird achievement i got, was one of FIFA09.
1 gamerpoint for 50 hours of online play...

Yeah, there are some pretty dumb achievments out there... I think the hardest one for me to get so far is "single handedly kill a tank" in Left 4 Dead.  It's hard enough for 4 people to survive a tank, I can't imagine getting it without cheating in versus mode.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

I like NHL 09 - Bully achievement

0 Points for winning an online fight

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

The Simpsons Game:

Press START to Play 5
Easiest achievement...ever

Around the Network

LOL the Blitz one is friggin awesome :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Barozi said:

The Simpsons Game:

Press START to Play 5

It isn't the only game with such an achievement, most recent one is prince of persia and there where a few others.

Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie: Kill a Rockstar developer in a ranked multiplayer match (10 points) (GTAIV).

Didn't knew that.

SleepWaking said:
Barozi said:

The Simpsons Game:

Press START to Play 5

It isn't the only game with such an achievement, most recent one is prince of persia and there where a few others.

Yeah I know, but I like the achievement name and the description.

By the way you need to actually start a new game to get the achievement in Prince of Persia and not just pressing START in the menu ;)

EDIT:

strange that there isn't the following Bully achievement on that list:

OVER THE RAINBOW 20
Receive 20 kisses from the gents.

Comrade Tovya said:

Yeah, there are some pretty dumb achievments out there... I think the hardest one for me to get so far is "single handedly kill a tank" in Left 4 Dead.  It's hard enough for 4 people to survive a tank, I can't imagine getting it without cheating in versus mode.

It's entirely possible and quite easy, the only hard part is you're going to need to kill your teammates (unless you decide to play single player mode than that's easy =). Just start a game on expert, when you hear the tank music shoot your mates with an auto shottie they go down in 1 hit, make sure you have a single molotov on you, throw the molotov on the tank and run, make sure he doesn't hit you with the giant rock.

Another way is to play Blood Harvest last level go out the window in the room in front of the bathroom after you radio in, be careful you don't fall off because the edge is really small, make sure you have a lot of ammo and if you get lucky the tank will glitch and get stuck. If you're not lucky he'll just fall off and you have to repeat the process.

edit. Also remembered one more method, it requires a starting safehouse with a door that can be closed not in an open area. When the tank comes run back to the safehouse shut the door, make sure the tank doesn't throw a rock on the safehouse door cause it'll break. When the tank gets next to the door you have to move up against the door and it won't break.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-