By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can You Believe We Used To Argue About.... (Fill in the black)

Esmoreit said:
I also almost forgot: "Halo 3 will be THE shooter of 2007!)

Is this post

1. irony or
  2. trolling

???

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

Haze a HALO KILLER!

Too Human is the shit!?!

john McCain would be the next president lol!!!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Sephiroth357 said:

Too Human is the shit!?!

In fairness, that's only one word off.

Oh, I thought this was going to be about the abortion thread, "is there a god" thread, etc.

"Nintendomination at an end?" was fun. October 2007. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=8666&page=1

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
chapset said:
john McCain would be the next president lol!!!

that was an amazing one. lead by bubbles, cola,and the op

Just thought of another one :

Blu-Ray's victory is gonna make PS3 sales explode.

Signature goes here!

The ps3 will be discontinued in 2008

best one

"Soriku- PS3 will be lucky to break 5 million let alone 5.5million by the end of 2007(it broke 9 million)"

Another one:

"I bought a wii because its selling out(best buy consumer)"

mM
DirtyP2002 said:
Esmoreit said:
I also almost forgot: "Halo 3 will be THE shooter of 2007!)

Is this post

1. irony or
  2. trolling

???

I'm pretty sure he had meant that CoD4 was the best shooter of 2007 and I'm inclined to agree (Although, I wasn't a huge fan of either).

"The wii is uncertain I expect it to be last in 2008." - leoj

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!