By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - You won't beleive what i found in gamestop

Any good and cultured European knows that you eat Fries with Mayonnaise.

Anyways, El Corral serves the best burgers.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
goddog said:
Galaki said:
What's so hard to believe? Finding video games at a video games store isn't anything unbelievable, IMO.

its a fairly rare game why hate on him for it its like picking up a copy of PTO II for the SNES, or futurama for the xbox (the ps2 version is easier to get a hold of)

Well I actually found and bought Futurama for the xbox this summer... Is it really that rare ?

Lolcislaw said:
toastboy44562 said:
Max King of the Wild said:
bone your friends girlfriend.

this

I approve this message.

ME too..

I found Ikaruga here for Gamecube and other oddities in a rental store that was closing... very cheap

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Congratz,I guess.

Alasted said:
Thank goodness. I was afraid you were going to say Battletoads.

Battletoads, now that's nostalgic.  It's one of the great classics that is annoyingly fun, and annoying... and did I mention annoying?

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Around the Network

whoa for a moment i thought this threat got derailed with food

but yea....i couldn't find ikaruga for a long time i eventually had to pay about $40 off ebay...

I'm still kicking myself for ever having traded that game. fffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Hate myself for that stupid move.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

lol man, ever tried to find any R-Type game before? Those games are bitches to find!

I bought my copy of Ikaruga at a GameStop too like 3 years ago along with Star Ocean 3. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

soulsamurai said:

So me and my co-workers were taking an extremely long break....and went to carl's junior. I was gonna do my standard stop at gamestop to see if any rare games fine there way on the shelf. Last week I found ZOE2 so that made me happy, but that's not the goody I'm talking about. Well after eating Sam said he was going to go buy his girlfriend a ps3 for christmas (lucky bastards girlfriend is hot, plays games 24/7, and her actual name is Wrath.....how badass is that) So i decided to tag a long instead of stopping by after work and while he's at the counter I'm browsing through the gamecube titles to see if i can't find any rarities and what do I see glimmering at me? What do I see shoved randomly between a copy of The 4 swords and Mario party? I see Ikaruga.

My god......I found a copy of Ikaruga.

Sounds like a new twist on the Stepford Wives.

Maybe she's from another planet or used to be a guy.

OT: I've never heard of that game.

I've never even heard of Ikaruga, but I'm glad you found it. I thought you might have said Eternal Darkness. P.S. Carl's Jr. Is effin' delicious. In n' Out Burger is gross (at least it was the one time I had it). A&W is also quite tasty. Especially the cheese curds.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8