By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Next Metal Gear is NOT for the iPhone/iPod Touch.

I dunno where the hell that guy goes confirming this but that was just a blog poster and there is still not an official announcement.

So no. Next Metal Gear is not for the iPhone/touch..........yet.

Edit - http://blog.livedoor.jp/digitalbyte/archives/305967.html

Here is the thread where everyone seems to take it as confirmation. http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=52005&page=1

Thats what Im talking about. Some dude posted this and people are taking it as confirmation.

Also it says NEXT Metal Gear why would a PORT to 360 be the NEXT Metal Gear. People its definitly not a PORT for 360. iPod is just as unlikely.

Around the Network

So if it was made for the 360 it would be a port, but if it was made for any other system it would be a new game?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Tired of speculating on rumors based on more rumors. Let's just wait and see.

"What I'd thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf mutes..."
~ J.D. Salinger, "Catcher in the Rye"

thekitchensink said:
So if it was made for the 360 it would be a port, but if it was made for any other system it would be a new game?

No....shit Im kinda confusde.
Im not being a fanboy or anything I just saying the NEXT Metal Gear could be for 360 I dunno. Im just saying that if it is for 360 it wont be MGS 4.

No one knows anything about this. To pretend we did would be foolish. It could be any metal gear series (including a new one) for any system.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Around the Network
ruibing said:
Tired of speculating on rumors based on more rumors. Let's just wait and see.

Same here. Im not really saying anyones opinion is wrong just that it has not been confirmed yet so people should just stop assuming theyre opinion is confirmation.

Right so...we are back to square one

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Valkyria00 said:

I dunno where the hell that guy goes confirming this but that was just a blog poster and there is still not an official announcement.

So no. Next Metal Gear is not for the iPhone/touch..........yet.

Edit - http://blog.livedoor.jp/digitalbyte/archives/305967.html

Here is the thread where everyone seems to take it as confirmation. http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=52005&page=1

Thats what Im talking about. Some dude posted this and people are taking it as confirmation.

Also it says NEXT Metal Gear why would a PORT to 360 be the NEXT Metal Gear. People its definitly not a PORT for 360. iPod is just as unlikely.

Well....here is the thing about companies and their IPs. If they add something, change a few things around, and call it "subsistance" or something, instead of the original title, then in their minds, it's a new game. I'm not saying that it is a port of MGS4...but I'm saying that Konami would never call it a port if it was.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Just stop trying to guess and wait.. Or raise your expectations to get disappointed later.

Formação do indíviduo, transformação da sociedade.

ZenfoldorVGI said:

Well....here is the thing about companies and their IPs. If they add something, change a few things around, and call it "subsistance" or something, instead of the original title, then in their minds, it's a new game. I'm not saying that it is a port of MGS4...but I'm saying that Konami would never call it a port if it was.

I dont wanna make another thread but I think everyone already forgot about

Metal Gear Existence