By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Factor 5 in troubles.

Bah I guess one of the big three will by the company. Nothing to worry about.

Around the Network

Factor 5 is technically great and they have prior experience with making middleware. So here's what Nintendo should do:

Buy out the company. Fund the games they're developing, and when those are done, fund the company to develop a great Wii-only engine which Nintendo can then license out to third parties so that they can make decent games which take advantage of the hardware.

This company is based in America so it should be especially cheap to buy it and fund it, with the weak dollar and all.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I hope they finish kid icarus for wii, and it sells really good. I think it would sell at least a million copies. And yeah that'd be fantastic if nintendo bought them out, so they could work on some more epic wii games.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Nintendo should just step up and make them a 2nd-party with Nintendo funding them and paying their checks! As long as they make good and profitable games it'll be good for both of them!

Oh, and Nintendo's stocks have gone down pretty hard since November 07... Although it shouldn't really matter because Wii and DS are still alive and kicking and Nintendo has like a gazillion dollars in reserve! In fact, I read somewhere that's it's one of the only companies that are sure to survive an extreme crisis because of their conservative policies and spendings!

THE NETHERLANDS

I have a strong feeling that Nintendo will buy them out, or purchase a large stake in them. THe only really 'bad' game they're ever made is Lair. Hell, graphically, they still made the best-looking game on the Gamecube, and that was a launch game.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

man microsoft will buy this. i know and will have even more exclusives :)

nintendo dont need this dev. wii can sell without hardcore games and factor 5 is a hardcore developer. their games will sale best on the 360 while on the wii casual games sale better. nintendo know this and they will not buy a harcore dev :)

good news for MS

yeah they shoud become secodn party. if not they should just join nintendo's liite group of exclusive thrid parties, like skip and next level games

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Gorgory said:
man microsoft will buy this. i know and will have even more exclusives :)

nintendo dont need this dev. wii can sell without hardcore games and factor 5 is a hardcore developer. their games will sale best on the 360 while on the wii casual games sale better. nintendo know this and they will not buy a harcore dev :)

good news for MS

Monolith Soft says hi.

Pixel Art can be fun.

good. lair was horrible and so were their SW games .Unplayable pieces of shit .

i hope nintendo buys them up and gives them the chance at remaking or making new installments of thier other series that they own. also i wonder who might buy midway and give their franchises a new shot of life.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1