By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tekken 6 or Street Fighter IV?

TheTruthHurts! said:

For me, it's always been the SF series.....but I also love the Tekken series. If I have the funds I hope to have both fighting games blessing my library. Right now I am geeking out to Turbo HD Remix.....XD.

Oh.....and Guile is my favorite character.

lol, any word on Turbo HD remix hitting Europe PSN?

Around the Network

TEKKEN 6 is a better fighting game to me! No other fighter has the same level of visuals, selection of such a wide variety of characters, and interesting story, complex fighting system, responsive control scheme, number of pure content crammed into one disc. SFIV cannot even compare to what Tekken 6 is offering. As for Fave characters, that one is hard, but....

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Street Fighter IV will be slightly better than Tekken 6. A Street Fighter v Tekken game would be awesome.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

The King Of Iron Fist Tournament 6!!! Bryan,Law, Kazuya, Devil Jin FTW!!!

SF4

EDIT: coming from a Tekken fan

Around the Network
Snake612 said:
Street Fighter IV will be slightly better than Tekken 6. A Street Fighter v Tekken game would be awesome.

nah, a Street Fighter v Tekken v Soul Calibur v MK v DC game would do me just fine.

I like both but SF4 is the one I most anticipate. I like the SF game play better then any of the other fighters out there.

I've played both and while they are both great, I've been a SF fan since like 94 and I just got into tekken with 5:DR. I'll be getting both tho. My favorites are: Ryu and King. But my REAL favorite from them all is :

(The one about to kick Chun-Li's ass)

Off course you'll have to pick street fighter 4 it's pure awesomeness on a blu-ray disc why else do you think there are still people playing street fighter 2 this day because it's amazing :D but i will admit Tekken 6 is cool ass well

tekken...