By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are your most played Wii/DS games?

Brawl, Mario Kart, Wii Sports, Metroid Prime 3.

Around the Network

Wii: Brawl, MK, Wii Sports

DS: Diamond, MK, Tetris

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Wii:

- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 , i am a big DB fan, and most of my mates have some sort of sentiment to that Anime (since it was a popular show when we were kids) so i've played hours and hours of that game with friends and even family and loved every minute of it, because of the variety of moves, combos and special attacks it never bores me. Overall it is an excellent fighter even if someone dislikes DB.

- Fire Emblem:Radiant Dawn

- Super Mario Galaxy , it took me a while to complete 120 stars.

DS, ive bought the ds about 6 weeks ago the only game i've completed is Zelda:PH because i've got so much work in University going on i cant even find an hour to play (free time is consumed by other stuff).

Wii
Wii Sports, Wii Play, SSBB, GH 3

DS
Picross DS, Puzzle Quest

I like games to be quite long 25+ hours. I also like games to be like SSBB, GH 3, or Picross DS where you can forget about them for a week and not get lost because you forgot back of the story.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Wii: Mario Kart Wii, Brawl, Galaxy

DS: Pokemon Diamond, Kirby Super Star Ultra, Mario Kart DS

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

My intention was for most people to also write how long they had played, but that doesn't seem to be what you read :(

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Wow... let me think, and this includes all time (along with current), so I'll narrow it down to three per Nintendo console...

NES

Super Mario Bros. 3 (After the misery of Mario 2, this was such a welcome game)

Bart vs The Space Mutants (first NES game I bought with my own money)

Dragon Warrior (this game sucked my elementary life away, and got me summer school)

SNES

Super Mario World (I've beat this game at least 800 times, record time, 28-min. using Star Road)

Super Mario Kart (This game was pure love... first race game I ever really liked)

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (I know this game so well inside and out, I know help my 7 year old play it)

N64

MarioKart 64 (Another awesome kart game, they always are)

GoldenEye 007 (first great versus shooter game for any console)

Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 2 (still love this game today)

GameCube

Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (I love the graphics-style and storyline still)

Super Smash Bros. Melee (still addictive today)

Super Mario Sunshine (best 3D-style Mario yet in my opinion)

Wii

MarioKart Wii (only have had game for a little over a week, and already addicted)

Wii Sports Bowling (Simple, but I never get tired of it)

???????

Anyone have any suggesting on a #3?  I have traded in most of my Wii games because I haven't found a quality #3 title.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Oyvoyvoyv said:

My intention was for most people to also write how long they had played, but that doesn't seem to be what you read :(

I said both my favorite and the ones that I've played the most, so that might have confused some people. My apologies if that is the case.

Oyvoyvoyv said:

Sorry, I screwed my response to the thread up too then... I somehow missed "Wii/DS" and just saw the phrase "Nintendo" in my head for some reason.  But for a lot of the same titles win for the DS, because a lot of the games I have listed were ported over to the Gameboy/GameBoy Advance and can be played on the DS as well (I actually own a good portion of the games I listed for the GameBoy X and play them on my DS).

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

well, i have 230 hours of power time on my copy of ssbb now, so i guess that's your answer.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k