By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many years have you been playing games?

Since 1988.

Consoles owned: Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PSP, DS, PS3

Around the Network

In my case it would be better to say how many decennia's are you playing games? Almost two!

Since the Super NES.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

1998/9 I believe

My first Console - Sega Genesis

4 ≈ One

First system I played was Atari at a friends house, we played Pac man and Mouse Trap. Around 1990

First system I owned was either an Atari (with 1 game, a baseball game, so i didn't get much play out of it til i got more games) or my Sega Genesis (with Sonic 2 and Madden 1990). That was around 1993-1994.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Around the Network

for about 15y or so

edit: lol no make that 20y, i was about 5 when I started playing and it was on the atari

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

bardicverse said:
Since about 1980. I was 3 when I had an Atari 2600 controller in my hand. I also played Colecovision as well as had arcade machines in our house. Birthday parties at my house ROCKED.

I also began with the 2600, then PC, Sega Master System, Sega Megadrive (Eu name for Genesis), then PC again, back to console with the PS2 than finally the XBOX 360.

So .... yes... 25 years of gaming already (My god ...).

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

23 years...

Damn I'm old.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Since the Second generation  (the 2600)

A lot of old people here. Including me

www.jamesvandermemes.com