By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Official over the top John Lucas style console/game sales prediction thread

@Commando and fax

Where's your predictions!!!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

OK OK my bad. By the end of the year High School Musical: Sing It! (Wii) will have reached 1.5 million copies sold.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

wow, squilliam does have a wii

Leo-j doesn't, J-lo probably would though, pumping a bit of wii fit or something

Predictions:

By the end of 08 Shaun White will have sold 1 million on Wii

By the end of 09 WiiFit will have sold 25 million copies

By the end of 09 Wii will have sold 80 million units

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

oh, I guess I confused J-Lo with the D-Meister

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Faxanadu said:
oh, I guess I confused J-Lo with the D-Meister

DKleisterJ traded his Wii in to be able to afford a PS3. He recently admitted it because for his likings too many people believed that he prostituded himself to get the necessary money.

Shocking what things the D-Massah does to get the Ueber-PS.

Faxanadu said:
Predictions:

By the end of 08 Shaun White will have sold 1 million on Wii

By the end of 09 WiiFit will have sold 25 million copies

By the end of 09 Wii will have sold 80 million units

*shock* that low!  It'll be at least 50 million at that time!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Wii Fit will outsell GTA 4 (combined PS360) 2.5:1

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Wii Fit will outsell Nintendo Wii (lifetime sales).

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

I predict Wii Music to outsell Wii Play lifetime sales!