By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GAME OF THE YEAR!

fire emblem radiant dawn or fable 2 ftw

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Around the Network

You got it all wrong!! The best game I played this year was Pikmin, so that is my vote for game of the year. It also shows it's technological wonders by pawning Dead Rising CTYD in the number of characters on-screen even on inferior hardware. Just amazing. :)

Fallout 3 by far, unless Persona 4 knocks me the fuck out, and i know it will :)

My vote is for Fable II. It is a shame nobody mentioned this game before. The atmosphere is really great.

But it is a question of taste.

• Gears of War2
  • Fable II
  • LBP
  • Fallout 3
  • MGS4
  • GTA IV

are all great games. If you are into shooters, you go with GoW². Sandbox --> GTA IV, Stealth --> MGS, RPG --> Fable II / Fallout3. So this year GOTY could stand for Genre of the year.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Ahem.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

I still vote for GTA IV, even though a lot of elements that were in the past games were taken away from this game.

As a serious response to this thread, so many great games came out this year (as proven by your OP), it is hard to pick just one this year for overall best game of the year.. but i'll go by which game i've spent most time on this year (excluding games from the last few years that i'm still playing) - Mario Kart Wii takes my GOTY

SHMUPGurus said:
Ahem.

ROFL hahahahhhhhahhaha

OMFG WOW AHAHAHAHA

sorry  I just had to laugh

mM

Can't be my game of the year, since I never played it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

It appears there are a lot of GTA 4 haters. Well think of it this way. GTA 4 is to the 7th gen consoles what GTA 3 was to the 6th gen ones. It took some steps backwards but the revamped Liberty City was unlike anything else. The game has the most real city in the gaming world. That is an incredible achievement. And it will only get better. Perhaps it did not satisfy everyone but the series will only get better as they improve on the current build.